The key stakeholders to which the research will be disseminated are:
- Farmers and farming advisors including citizens, who will be directly or indirectly impacted by Common Agricultural Policy (CAP) and climate policy in Europe.
- Researchers/academics involved in agricultural systems research, carbon farming, and modelling.
- Stakeholders and policymakers (European Commission, Joint Research Center, European Environment Agency, EJP-Soils, and other national agencies).
- The Global scientific community and the Global Research Alliance, including agricultural GHG modellers and data generators (ICOS, Ameri-Flux, Fluxnet, etc.)
- IPCC, UNFCCC, United Nations Economic Commission for Europe.